Spartans Home

MW3 vs. BF3 Age Group Popularity

MedicSN6

WOW, I didn t know there was that kind of Stats from youtube :) impressive !

Well, good or bad, I already pre-ordered BF3 a while ago, so I will stick with it. What I am seeing so far just really make me nuts.. I want it NOW.. but I will wait.. :)

In other similar "pumped" preview of games in the past, the actual game when delivered was short of expectations... With BF3 they are pumping expectation up to the sky, I just hope they can deliver all of what they show. Good thing is that all of this is game footage, if is there today should not go bad in a few months :)

I am wondering if when "well played" BF3 might take the room of Arma as a "simulation".. This is getting close to my dream game, a realistic looking well done combat sim, where Sim is 70% beahvior and "arcadish" is a 30%, just to keep it still fun to play (this is my dream game, not a comment on how BF3 or Arma are)

i will stick with bf3, they hardly ever disappoint us. While the CoD series has just been shit for some time. Even though bf2 or bf3 isnt as much slow paced and tactical as arma, it is still a bit more teamwork game than Cod, and a bit slower paced than CoD. It makes an interesting balance from run'n'gun and arma style. I like and I have already preordered my bf3.