Spartans Home

War in Takisistan

EBE

Did some practice on the ACE war in takistan.

Was fun but real hard .(changed it from simulation to ARCADE was better for practice .

My sthud at one point turned in a HUD with red lines . (messed up)

If you build a tent in a house and that house got demolished can't pack up Tent no more.

At some point i got a minus score on dividing points ( -83 or so ??)

But i am up for some tactical way off playing (ace) SOON. :dog:

THX (all off you )

Go to the 3 barracks right next to the flagpole,scroll mousewheel change your clothing to a takistani.....and take a walk inside the AO!!!! NCO and i tested this yesterday! its frigging awesome.....its either buggy or has a time limit but after i respawned i whent back as a taki....to the mark's hideout....it was a warlord.....bursted 3 556's in em from upclose...got in a truck and drove on out of there....mission accomplished........you guys have got to try this!

Edited by EL_n00biachi

YES! i think the catch is not aiming at a AI soldier,cause i whent into the mark's house CQB style and aimed right at him and he tried to pop me....but you gotta broooo its freaking awesome having a kord following you and then turning away again,or walking str8 by a 6 man patrol!

NCO was dressed as a dude from the press...i can still hear him say;as we got really close.............."n00b if anyone asks questions you do the talking..." lmao.

Edited by EL_n00biachi