Spartans Home

NEW ARMA II Reinforcements

andrewman~SPARTA~

ARMA II: Reinforcements

£17.79 Free Delivery

•  
  • Two Single Player Campaigns (BAF & PMC): Investigate Takistan's abandoned nuclear weapons program with the PMC or join her majesty's forces in large-scale counter-insurgency campaign
  • Brand New Factions: Enlarge the mission in Takistan by British Armed Forces and by Private Military Contractors with all new exotic weapons and equipment
  • Unique Weapons & Vehicles: Fight using large amount of new personal weapons, civil vehicles as well as British military vehicles
  • Improved Gaming Engine: Repair vehicles directly on battlefield as engineer, operate and command artillery and mortar units or enlarge your missions with own playback
  • New & Unexplored Areas: Explore the strategically important industrial area Shapur and Facility OKB-754, mysterious abandoned Takistan's Proving Grounds
  • Unparalelled Multiplayer Gaming: Join in the massive multiplayer battles with up to 50 players and hundreds of AI units!

This sneaked onto my radar today, my thoughts are it doesn't seem to be adding anything new, BAF and PMC have been out for ever - new packaging of old product?

Maybe this is much like Combined Ops, taking two existing options and repackaging them as one. I am not sure if the features you listed are part of the old BAF and PMC DLC, or if they are new stuff the to Reinforcements DLC. If they are new, it might be worth getting if the NEW stuff is NOT part of the recent patches.