Spartans Home

I need mission support

SirSmokalot

Hi fellas.

This is a call out to see if anyone would mind helping in producing some missions for the project I'm working on. I have some scenarios in mind I can suggest with some new approaches not seen in ArmA missions yet and willing to share those ideas. Just too much to handle for one person on a successful project. I'd like to apply the time finalizing the addon and releasing it with a scenario it can be justified with.

I know there's some really good mission builders here so I'm asking those willing to invest in a few custom missions molded to the addon I'm working on.

I can give you support based on functionality of the equipment, class-names for weapon reload configurations, load outs and game balance due to the Force multiplier effect by the aircraft and/or weapons.

Certain missions need to be constructed with an offset in order to make game-play challenging yet fun with an element of "sweat".

Two scenarios I have in mind would work great and they have taken the aforementioned ideas into account.

An easy idea is an injection to Air-Domination or a Domination with proper respawn and rearming scripts and an offset as to balance offset of planes or weapons.

Granted I'd like to do this as well but I don't do this as a full time job and only so much I can do at this moment on this project. Not to mention moving next week ;) So doing what I can in my time off.

I figure some of you know your missions or Domination so well integration on your part would be done in matter of minutes where I'd be clamoring around for maybe hours. ;)

Thanks hopefully something will come out of this that the lot of you will enjoy whether you're a pilot or not. After all this project will yield some cool options and fun for a co-pilot.

When will your bomb model be finished

Is it ACE compatible

What planes are required to launch it

We do not have the server capacity for Air Domination.

Mission specific roles make more sense, sadly my mission making skills are almost non existant.

oh noes, smoky's tryin to make missions to use his FB-111 on.....

sadly, i know nothing about making missions either, but, if you ever need a tester, let me know.

@zeno - his aircraft would likely run into the same problem we had with the F-14 on ovaron (too fast for its own good.) also, if the EASA picks up on all the hardpoints.....18 bombs could become rather ridiculous in Dom.

Jeff