Spartans Home

Cya

GySgt~SPARTA~

well thought id never leave Eve but do to $$$$ shortage im going to be giving Eve a very long Break 1 account is already up and the other is gone on the 16th of aug...its been a long term comming :bye2:.

Edited by GySgt~SPARTA~

well thought id never leave Eve but do to $$$$ shortage im going to be giving Eve a very long Break 1 account is already up and the other is gone on the 16th of aug...its been a long term comming :bye2:.

Enjoy your break and I hope your money troubles get sorted. ...... (it's no fun being on a long break, I had a six months one previously).

What ever you do remember to note your login details or you might have account activation problems if you ever reactivate.

User name

Password

email (use on that you can access)

date of birth

thanks for the advice viii and yeah Athlon ive been playing Arma 2 AO lately its a blast and starcraft 2 is great been working on the starcraft 2 map editor on some of my free time.

thanks for the advice viii and yeah Athlon ive been playing Arma 2 AO lately its a blast and starcraft 2 is great been working on the starcraft 2 map editor on some of my free time.

You need to work on some punctuation!

Will miss ya in EVE but i will be happy to TK you in ArmA2 :) Later!

I almost killed Ceechow with a 249 Para today as he was paradropping into the AO in the 'un-cleared' area in front of the line. I thought he was an enemy drop, so I started lighting him up. Good thing the sight wasn't zeroed very well. ;)

Luckily the IFF came up and I pulled the gun off in mid burst. I almost shot myself in the foot.