Spartans Home

Internet down this week

GooniversalSoldier~SPARTA~

Well everyone, i have finally moved but unfortunately the cable company did not drop everything and hook up my new internet. Sad to say it wont be hooked up until this coming weekend, so you will all have to do without my patented GBC-130 "sidemission munition" until Saturday. At that time i will be starting a bombing campaign with said munition with the added option of round the clock paradrops on demand for anyone who wants one.

And you had to go and release ace 1.2, /cry

Congrats on the move and upgrade! Look forward to seeing you on this weekend.

I can't wait for FIOS to get here. I'll be dropping Bright House and Road Runner like a hot potato!

I just talked to Road Runner, for me to match the speeds that I'd get with FIOS, it would cost me an additional $30 a month, plus an install of a new piece of equipment, a one time fee of $50, with a total monthly rate going up to $162.00. Whereas, FIOS has been advertising at $89 a month for the first year, up to $109 a month thereafter on a two year commitment. hmmmmmm, almost half the price for the first year and only 2/3 the price thereafter for essentially the same internet bandwidth/speed but maybe a handfull less HD channels.

What would you do?