Spartans Home

NYT-BC2 beats MW2

Can't comment on the core of the piece, as I was one of those that didn't buy MW2 due to the dedi server issue.

BUT, I am enjoying BC2 more than I enjoyed MW (which was a great game). Incidentally, MW and BC2 have been my first forays into the COD and Battlefield series of games.

For me BC2 definately gets the gold star for online play and other than Arma2, is the most fun I've had since GR!

Can't comment on the core of the piece, as I was one of those that didn't buy MW2 due to the dedi server issue.

BUT, I am enjoying BC2 more than I enjoyed MW (which was a great game). Incidentally, MW and BC2 have been my first forays into the COD and Battlefield series of games.

For me BC2 definately gets the gold star for online play and other than Arma2, is the most fun I've had since GR!

Never got Modern Warfail 2. Dedi server issue as well as the modding issues were the main reasons. ArmA2 is a far better game that will get even better this year with OA's release.

BC2 is very fun though.

Never got Modern Warfail 2. Dedi server issue as well as the modding issues were the main reasons. ArmA2 is a far better game that will get even better this year with OA's release.

BC2 is very fun though.

Agreed, BC2 is a fun flashinthepan game. Still looking forward to more ARMA2 development.

BC2 is very fun though.

I'd agree. With what I've seen so far in regard to OA, it looks as if it will be the closest yet to original GR, for an all round game.

BC2 provides a outlet for laddering, which I doubt Arma ever will. So they provide nice gaming partners for me.