Spartans Home

Last one to post wins!

MedicSN6

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.- .-. . / -.-- --- ..- / --- -. . / --- ..-. / - .... --- ... . / .--. . --- .--. .-.. . / - .... .- - / - .... .. -. -.- / - .... .. -. --. ... / .- .-. . / .--. . - - -.-- / .-.. .. - - .-.. . / --. .- -- . ... / .--- ..- ... - / -... . -.-. .- ..- ... . / - .... . -.-- / -.. --- -. .----. - / ..- -. -.. . .-. ... - .- -. -.. / - .... . -- ..--..

ما نوع من سخيفة [ليتلّ] لعب أنت تريد أن يلعب?

由於,當您設法計算時所有此猜測誰贏取!!

Você guys é assim:

User posted image

:D.....:).....:rolleyes:.....:P

WTF. IPB Image

This thread will be closed on 24th December 2007

The last on will be on the first second of the 23rd to 24th

Please be advised, I am writing a .net program to pole the thread an write an entry everytime I am not the last post, that should ensure my win at the required time.

SO I WIN!

Please be advised, I am writing a .net program for adder to pole the thread an write an entry everytime he is not the last post, that should ensure his win at the required time.

SO ADDER WINS!

Thank you mate, you are very kind but I have to say this is not needed I do not think a second advantage is needed (the first being I am the best.) but that you any way.

I win (the old fashion way)

Thank you mate, you are very kind but I have to say this is not needed I do not think a second advantage is needed (the first being I am the best.) but that you any way.

I win (the old fashion way)

That's the trouble with the old fashioned way - technology takes over

Technology WINS!

PS Blame Viiper, he's the one that set the finish time way past my bed time!

Edited by StevenADunn~SPARTA~