Spartans Home

Bug in latest Dom Version

Phisher~SPARTA~

Happened to me today, got very confused,took my rifle and went home. :D

Have another question. Lately the grass textures have been missing in all the maps I've played for the last week.

The landscape looks like a putting green, no scrub whatsoever. On Arrma2 single missions the full grass is there in all its glory. I did'nt mess with my resolution or video specs, and the game plays fine, just wondering if anyone else has this problem? The full eye-candy in this game is the best out there. P.S. The players,vehicles,sky, and buildings all look great, just no grass.

Denny

Happened to me today, got very confused,took my rifle and went home. :D

Have another question. Lately the grass textures have been missing in all the maps I've played for the last week.

The landscape looks like a putting green, no scrub whatsoever. On Arrma2 single missions the full grass is there in all its glory. I did'nt mess with my resolution or video specs, and the game plays fine, just wondering if anyone else has this problem? The full eye-candy in this game is the best out there. P.S. The players,vehicles,sky, and buildings all look great, just no grass.

Denny

Its an option when you play. Use your mouse wheel to "Show Status", then "Settings". Left hand side will allow you to set the grass level.