Spartans Home

OPFOR BIGDOM ver J

KalXen~SPARTA~

Yes, we're up to J now. This is mainly a bug fix/balancing version. Uploaded to FTP site pending Zeno (yes, the mission.sqm file is verified as J) :)

Content Changes:

• Added map parameter to delay the parajump pole's from spawning at AO's (10 minute delay by default)
  • Changed default map parameter to lock enemy armor and air. Cars are still available.
  • OPFOR now gets 1 ammo box that will randomly spawn at one of the camps.

Bugs Fixed:

• FIXED: OPFOR will not recieve the option to respawn at base/MHQ1/MHQ2.
  • FIXED: OPFOR will spawn in their AO as they should.

Yes, we're up to J now. This is mainly a bug fix/balancing version. Uploaded to FTP site pending Zeno (yes, the mission.sqm file is verified as J) :)

Content Changes:

• Added map parameter to delay the parajump pole's from spawning at AO's (10 minute delay by default)
  • Changed default map parameter to lock enemy armor and air. Cars are still available.
  • OPFOR now gets 1 ammo box that will randomly spawn at one of the camps.

Bugs Fixed:

• FIXED: OPFOR will not recieve the option to respawn at base/MHQ1/MHQ2.
  • FIXED: OPFOR will spawn in their AO as they should.

Hooray! Awesome work KalXen!

I have thought about a timed artillery option for the opfor commander. Kavlarokos wrote a script to be able to call in an airstrike from a quad of helo's that I thought could make for an interesting once an AO retalliation..

Its all about balance though..

Is camp-location hidden now (prior to capture)?

A few people yesterday said they could see the locations, but most said they saw nothing on their maps. Later into the round, the camps did appear...maybe only after captured?

No that is a bug. In fact, I'm on the map right now and it is running into a similar bug where the current camp is not being drawn. It might be related to running out of enough viable places in some tight AO's..

Zeno - can you upload the RPt file for me?