Spartans Home

OPFor NewTac Version H

Zeno~SPARTA~

After Days of trying to isolate a mysterious error Opfor NewTac Version H is now ready, Just in time for Kal to update to version I.

New Tac uses the southern base but I have modified its location and given the proximity of some of the AOs I have substantially increased the base defence.

It is running on the server and should be considered a beta, I have already noted a couple of errors.

Cheers

Z

So is everything moved and placed? Or just the important things? Like the repair buildings and such.

And is the first AO (TacDom AOs option) still Chernogorsk? Just starting out, I always see enemy AA and armor up on the hill between the base and the AO.

Domination has spawned base defenses. I disabled them and used my own. I have hidden wreck repair and disabled side missions. Due to the confined space I have merged the ammo point, chopper and jet service points, but I did keep vehicle service apart. The spawn point is in a defendable area, I am going to further improve the base defence.

The first town in the sequential tac is Pavlovo, then cherno, just to mix things up. But Cherno will be exciting, more so now.