Spartans Home

Santa's list for you

andrewman~SPARTA~

Lets see, I want a new BAR, Browning 1919a1, Browning maDuce M2 That thing connor put up, New MG 42,Mp 40. Mp42, M60. All the GAU minigun series, NTW20mm Barret 109-107, WW2 Jeep, M37. M45, M1A1, m48 Patton tank Panzerkampwagon mark 5 panther, tiger1, tiger 2, refitted with cat diesels, Striker, F18 super hornet, New P51-d, mark 4 spittfire, hawlker hurricane, Typhoon, Mescetio, B25-d, Lancaster, B17-g A10, Apachie, Comanchie, B1-a with AGM-4s F117, 100 billion in gold bars, the Biltmore estate rebuilt with all the orginal land and a air strip. 4 gulf streams to ferry my friends around the world in for partys. That will do it for now i gess. Oh wait, gold plated giant tool box, with gold plated tools. Tig welder, Class 1 baha. 20 or 30 dirt bikes 4 wheelers so my friends can ride the land at the biltmore stopping for champain and margarita stops wile eating shef perpared yummys. A moto x track, a road track, Dirt Track, Rally track. Baha track with railbuggys. The worlds best shooten range with moving cars, to shoot at day or night. A drive in theater with 400 foot lcd screen 400,000 watt 7.1 seround sound.

Edited by Athlon64~SPARTA~