Spartans Home

Restrictions on air asset use on the US public domination server

AJsarge

I'm posting this all over the place, but...

User posted image

GLT F-16

It has many versions (including a dedicated CAP with a total of 10 AA missiles and gun, a "strike" version with 2 AAMs, 6 LGBs, and 2 AGMs, or a "Freefall Bomb" version with 2 2k bombs, 6 1k bombs, and 2 AAMs. No self-targetting like the vanilla AV-8B) for use which might just be easier to add than messing with the in-game assets. With the use of the GLT Missilebox addon (included with the F-16) you can change the loadout to whatever you want.

AJ we arent going to run any mods on the public server. If the others moderators agree we may run an ACE public server. We are not adding the F16 to the Tac Dom server either, the original idea was not to use ANY air support, we shouldnt stray too far from that principal. If I modify the AV8B it will run from within the mission script and can therefore run on the public or Tac Dom server and doesnt give every player a headache trying to join the game.

my two cents....

i am totally disinterested in anything air-related except to transport troops.

i am a ghost recon diehard and play on foot only - even players jumping in to armored vcl and driving into and clearing towns irritates me and when those players whine bcoz they got killed by friendly-fire does make me chuckle inside tbh. :P

but that's me, tactical and stealthy ground assaults.