Spartans Home

reclusa gaming keboard

IDAN

I just got a Logitech G15 v2 for 33.99 at http://www.ecost.com/Detail/Accessories/Lo...navid=155438731

Best Buy has this KB for $99.99

It is recertified but mine was practically new in box. No scratches or dings. Everything worked it just didnt have the disc or manual with it, Both are on the Logitech website though. NBD.

IPB Image

The main reason is that I have spilled Sweet Tea in my G15 v1 not once, but twice, and the keys are fucked. I want a G19 and will get one next year once the novelty wears off and the price drops a bit or newegg and ecost start running deals on it. The G15 v2 should tide me over until then.

Plus it has native support for Dragon Age: Origins, which is my new favorite single player game. IT'S BAD ASS.

Edited by Medic~SPARTA~

I don't really bother saving up money to buy a good keyboard. I just don't need it, usually ppl who need these gaming keyboards are ppl that play those mmorpg in which there are mutliple combos and keys needed to be pressed at the same time. To play ArmA 2, it really isn't necessary. I did, however, notice a considerable change when I upgraded my MS mouse 1.1 to a Razer Deathadder. Precision, feel, everything.

I just got a Logitech G15 v2 for 33.99 at http://www.ecost.com/Detail/Accessories/Lo...navid=155438731

Best Buy has this KB for $99.99

It is recertified but mine was practically new in box. No scratches or dings. Everything worked it just didnt have the disc or manual with it, Both are on the Logitech website though. NBD.

IPB Image

The main reason is that I have spilled Sweet Tea in my G15 v1 not once, but twice, and the keys are fucked. I want a G19 and will get one next year once the novelty wears off and the price drops a bit or newegg and ecost start running deals on it. The G15 v2 should tide me over until then.

Plus it has native support for Dragon Age: Origins, which is my new favorite single player game. IT'S BAD ASS.

I WANTED TO BUY THE G15 BUT IN ISREAL THEY COME ENGLISH ONLY AND I NEED HEBREW ALSO.

No I haven't used that one before. But I have this one and like it. It has rubberized keys, detcated movment keys, led back lit, usb and head set hook ups.

User posted image

looks great but have'nt seen it in isreal yet.

Make sure you have the appropriate software installed, which would probably be one or another version of MS Intellitype (I would assume a disc came with your keyboard, but if not, you can download the software directly from MS).

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/download...spx?category=MK

I use Microsoft's other gaming keyboard, the Sidewinder X-something-or-other. It requires its own version of Intellitype for the macro functions to work, which, oddly enough, I haven't used for gaming yet, but I DO use for other everyday purposes.

Edited by Fatal_Papercut~SPARTA~

Make sure you have the appropriate software installed, which would probably be one or another version of MS Intellitype (I would assume a disc came with your keyboard, but if not, you can download the software directly from MS).

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/download...spx?category=MK

I use Microsoft's other gaming keyboard, the Sidewinder X-something-or-other. It requires its own version of Intellitype for the macro functions to work, which, oddly enough, I haven't used for gaming yet, but I DO use for other everyday purposes.

THANKS

I have the G19 keyboard and I recently bought the G13 gamepad. Both are excellent and the G13 is a major piece of kit (heavy, solid feel and on the fly g key assignment).

Yes Medic, Dragon Age is very badass indeed. Going to continue the quest right now :D

Edited by rtr~SPARTA~

Make sure you go to the dragon age website and play the Flash mini-game. It unlocks kit for you to use in the full version.

Also, if you purchase the game from Gamestop, try to get the Collector's edition. It has all of the DLC. Plus you need to ask for any extras they may have behind the counter. My Gamestop gave me an extra card for two more items. They are helpful indeed.

Worth every penny.

Also, I can run the game on full video setting with a 9800 GTX+ 1 GB. Not a state of the art card but I have no lag whatsoever with it. This is on Windows 7 Ultimate.

Edited by Medic~SPARTA~