Spartans Home

CANADA ! ! ! ! ! !

Halli~SPARTA~

Not sure if this is out of line here, but i too would like to thank Canada as they do have some fine woman :ogle:

I married one of 'em, but like most things be careful judging by the cover...She can't stand video games, it makes her 'sick' to watch me play shoot-em-up. Most times I let it go, but god damn the continued guilt-dripping harrasment! Actually, it's the only time she pays me any attention, so I think I'll keep at it.

Right, back on topic. Anybody know why Canada has a thanksgiving so similar to the U.S., but without the history? (sure, sure, to copy the best, I know, but why that holiday...why not Columbus day?)

I married one of 'em, but like most things be careful judging by the cover...She can't stand video games, it makes her 'sick' to watch me play shoot-em-up. Most times I let it go, but god damn the continued guilt-dripping harrasment! Actually, it's the only time she pays me any attention, so I think I'll keep at it.

Right, back on topic. Anybody know why Canada has a thanksgiving so similar to the U.S., but without the history? (sure, sure, to copy the best, I know, but why that holiday...why not Columbus day?)

Lol, because were thankfull we are Canadians and not "anyone" else and there's alot of turkey and beer to be consumed.