Spartans Home

It's Great

sleepy

Hello i just wanted to let everyone know how much fun I'm having with ArmA 2. It's amazing and i love games that are realistic. I got my first headshot today, I'm so proud. I learned alot today and even answered a few questions that helped people out witch in turn helped out the team. It made me feel all warm and tingly inside. I'm also getting more comfy on the mic. Oh and i flew a chopper, made it all the way to lz, got shot in the rotor, ejected and didn't get shot down while para- shooting in enemy territory.

well thank you for reading

Glad your enjoying yourself sleepy. The best thing about this game is the cooperative play and the revive. I enjoy the game most when we achieve a high level of coordination of fire and movement. Now that we have more regular players I feel that the play is more coordinated. Also, I have never been in the military but its great to learn from those who have. I even enjoyed moving through a forest with a couple of guys, I dont think I fired a shot, but the sneaking around the enemy was fun.

Good games

PS Ignore Krambo he is in love with GRAW where he can practice the art of running and Gunning :D

Glad your enjoying yourself sleepy. The best thing about this game is the cooperative play and the revive. I enjoy the game most when we achieve a high level of coordination of fire and movement. Now that we have more regular players I feel that the play is more coordinated. Also, I have never been in the military but its great to learn from those who have. I even enjoyed moving through a forest with a couple of guys, I dont think I fired a shot, but the sneaking around the enemy was fun.

Good games

PS Ignore Krambo he is in love with GRAW where he can practice the art of running and Gunning :D

i think every game i play im gonna get better i also think i need more practice in the heli. My goal is to be good at all the classes that way upon entering the game i can choose the class the team needs at the moment. At the same time i dont want to kill the team by dropping artillery on them when i dont know what im doing.

p.s. i always wanted to be in the military, not a pilot I wanted to be in demolitions. Unfortunately they will not have me.

thanks