Spartans Home

Domination Fixes and Updates

MH6~SPARTA~

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent. The reasoning behind this chopper thing goes back to the Top Sniper show I saw a few years ago. They were looking at ways to use the helo as a platform to cover the advance of the main force. I wish I could find the exact video explanation, but this shows it in action...

Excellent. The reasoning behind this chopper thing goes back to the Top Sniper show I saw a few years ago. They were looking at ways to use the helo as a platform to cover the advance of the main force. I wish I could find the exact video explanation, but this shows it in action...

Not sure if you're aware but with that mod you linked, the player has a very very narrow field of fire. You'd have plenty of up/down movement but your left/right movement is restricted to a very small area. This is because the attachTo command won't let the object being attached to rotate. So you could fire, but you'd pretty much have to rely on the chopper getting you into position instead of aiming yourself. If the chopper is moving forward you'd have about a half-second window to hit a target before it left your firing cone.

Edited by MH6