Spartans Home

Moved in

Postal

I got moved in last night to my new apartment. My parents drove my dad's truck and trailer and I drove my truck and a trailer with my bike on it. 20 miles from the destination, a strap across the handle bars broke while I was going about 80MPH on the interstate. Luckily I told my dad that we need to but extra straps on the back just incase one on the front broke. THANK GOD we did. The RV behind me would have crushed whatever would have been left of it.

We drove all over the place trying to find a computer desk and I finally found one after driving all over up here. Then it took me forever to get it put together. Right now I am feeding off a wireless connection from a neighbor. The connection name: DIABLO. Some one here has 3 routers running with that name.

I will finally have Charter cable and internet hooked up tomorrow, so I should make the meeting.

Halli, I guess you are closer to Nashville than I thought. Noticed the exit for Hermitage last night when I came through Nashville.

I should find out soon if I am one of the unlucky ones getting to go overseas on Tue or Wed.

I guess that is enough rambling. I am so far behind in the forums, I am not sure that I will be able to catch up. I hope to talk to you all on Mon night.