Spartans Home

Cobra Snakepit Dam version 7

Found it at the cobra website from info on thier server. www.cobracrufiles.com/graw2 Played it on my own LAN server. played for 92 minutes solo. Had to shoot over 75 targets and only got just past the first tower at the entrance to the dam sight. The number of targets when you first spawn is alot and they come hunting you immediatly. There are 40+ targets just to get past the blue ford truck at the curve in the road. It was a blast. I think it would be a great map for 4-6 man teams. Snipers will love it.

• 2 weeks later...

For some reasion I can't run any of the snake pitt series of maps. it keeps telling me I don't have the map. downloaded the whole series of maps. But to no avail, Im at odds. Even tryed to repacth the game. NOPE! NO snake pitt for me. Are these mapps corrupt? A communist plot to undermine the free world of gameing? I don't know, but I still can't run them. Any ideas?

Edited by Athlon64~SPARTA~

One gamer installed the files in custom levels but it was a folder within a folder, check to make sure that the maps are in the custom levels sub directory and not in a folder in that directory.

I play hours of coop and do well on my own, sadly not so well when others are around. I am like invisible boy (from mystery men) who can only become invisible when noone is looking lol.