Spartans Home

Cool vid Explaining the 10 Dimensions

MedicSN6

http://wimp.com/tendimensions/

Very interesting. I took this video and broke it down on paper and wrote notes to help myself work it out and the most I found from this is actually working the dimensions backwards. Going from the tenth dimension and working to the first dimension can #1 give a person a headache and #2 give a person a realistic understanding about how unique we all are and how much even the simplest of decisions can matter.

Wow, what a mind trip.

Actually very fascinating stuff Medic. The theortetical community is free to explore these concepts but I'm not sure how many have manifest to the observational folks.

In any case it is interesting to think waaay outside the box.

The one point that does seem to hold true is that only 1/3 of any outcome (like our personal destiny in life) is the result of personal choice. The other 2/3 controlled by chance and the actions of others makes for a challenging go of it.

Neat stuff Bud, thanks for posting this.

My wife says I have at least ten dementias. :P

There is a book (its not very thick) called "Flatland". It is a story of various beings that each live in one of the 3 demensions we know.

The interaction between these beings during the story does a pretty good job of defining and illustrating the 3 demensions for those beginning the quest for understanding geometry.

To my dismay, it was required reading for one of my geometry classes.