Spartans Home

GOODLUCK BDA

You know it occurred to me tonight (UK time), that I never got chance to say goodbye to all the friends I had at the BDA due to the Banning of my account and access to everything. So a little insight and a good wishes post follows. (This would of gone to the members forum at BDA, but I have no access to anything).

Insight:

I can not post at the BDA forums since being banned but no one can say that here, I did no wrong, I planed no split, I did not make gain or profit off my knowledge. I'd like to let you all know that I didn't leave you all, I was banned because I was friends with another member that was banned and had no say in the decision. I hold no malaise nor ill will to any BDA Member and only wish you all the very best for the future.

Best Wishes:

You have a secure financial future at the BDA with many good people and as many here, I only hope you grow with people of your liking. For the situation we are forced into we have made are new home here and will be here for a long time too. We will host Call of Duty 4, Crysis, Graw2, IL2, GTR2 and many more games and welcome any passing gamer to join the game servers and use the SPARTA teamspeak (if your over 18+). I say goodbye for now but if you want to talk about things, you know our teamspeak IP ( 66.29.87.135:8072 ). All our admins are aware of all details and are available to talk to when you see them on TS or via forum.

We will never ask for subscription or pay for play, we only want to share our enjoyment of common interests in gaming, life experiences and build a community of friends.

Best regards

viiiper

Thanks for the good wishes and kind words. I know that I, for one, will be a frequent visitor these forums and hope to join you all on Teamspeak and in-game soon. I look forward to seeing both of our groups prosper and grow in the future. Those of us in the rank and file will possibly even benefit from having even more dedicated servers and empowered leaders to keep our larger gaming communities robust and fulfilling for a long time yet to come.

Matty,

First of all, do NOT consider yourself just "rank and file." In a community, everybody has a say, no matter who you are. If this were a military organization, or a job, or something like that, I would agree with you, but you are not just rank/file. We're all adults, and if we act like one, we should be treated like one.