Spartans Home

FarCry2

PwntUpRage

So I see you folks have a section on FarCry2, so some of you must have played it already:

impressions so far?

Specifically:

I played Stalker Clear sky for a few hours and got so fed up with the amount of time it took to kill a bad guy standing 15 feet away wearing a hoody that I uninstalled the game and threw the disk in the garbage (I'm lying, its on the shelf)

I have read elswhere the FarCry2 might have the same problem...up to ten hits to drop a bad guy? That sounds tedious, not challenging.

And more importantly, how does this translate to multiplayer? Is it worse then CoD4 softcore mode as far as the damage model goes?

Trying to decide if the purchase is worth it!

Thanks

Rage

Hi Bud.... Only played an hour of MP but it's better than The Single as for shots per kills There were some guys getting one two shot kills last night. It is different than CoD4 but it could fill in untill a desent Tac shooter game is launched.

I think it's going to be like OUR CoD4 where if we set up the server to meet our needs all should be a fair game.

B)

Thanks for that.

Post again on it after you've had more time if you wouldnt mind. Over at the official FC2 forums, alot of PC players are ripping the game a new one, and like I said, many were claiming it took half a clip of clean shots to down someone in multiplayer.

But I would respect you opinion ten fold over an UBI forum tool!