Spartans Home

My corp (Uylears Dream) has been war decked

Snowshoe

Knew this would come one day my small corp Ulears Dream has been war decked, seeing as there is only 2 of us i am askng if any of you guys from sparta are willing to stand along me and uylear if we are pulled in to fight. :help:

We dont really want to fight as we are only small but i fear this is why we are being picked on as sparta was once before. Just like to say this came out of the blue, and was not started as any mouthing off in local chat.

The corp that decked us are called Celestial Asylum:-

they have 3 in there corp

montaron (is on the wanted list and has a bounty on his head)

Syn white ( no bounty but has a low 1.9 status)

Draegonas ( is on the wanted list with a bounty on his head)

thats all i can tell you for the moment.

Edited by Snowshoe

yeah same here. Sorry. Let me do some research on these guys.

From initial looks, these guys are probably a small band and are griefers. First things first, add them to your addressbook. This way you know when they are online. Secondly, make DAMN sure your clone is up to date. Buy a better clone that will save all of your XP. if you dont have the cash I will give it to you. No problem.

Never take out a ship you arent willing to lose. If you do go out, it should be to relocate for a couple weeks. I will PM you with more options later.

If you have a shuttle, use it to move around. I have ISK and ships for you if you can fly them. So dont worry about not being able to play once you get to where you want to be (where we are).

Just keep in mind that a wardec is manageable, you just have to stay a step or two ahead of the other corp. Now the fun part is making them think you are somewhere you are not. It can be tricky, but it is doable.

Again, as Dr. No asked, what system are you in?

Edited by Medic~SPARTA~

Well I am up for joining Snowshoe's crew, things are getting a bit stale around eve at the minute. I don't mind giving it a bash. Come on guy's remember what fun we had the last time, even though we did lose. But who knows we may kick some ass this time.

A fellow Spartan is calling for help here we should at least give it a go.

ok

Region:- The Citadel

Constellation :- Otawasa

Solar System :- Yria

Staion:- Yira 3 Moon One Expert Distibution Retal Centre.

I have here a Battle Cruiser, a shuttle, and The Dildo (cruiser). My BS is in JIta and not kitted out . I also have all my other ships that i have got while playing eve as i never get rid of them and i also have a few rookie ships .

New info

Seems Uylear has spoken to this bunch of assholes and they have offered to drop the war deck if he supplies info on another corp.

They require ship fittings, locations and a member list for Elysium Entreprise. I told him no way not my style to rat on others. :)

Hes going to register with the forum so you guys can chat to him also, hes been playing Eve a lot longer than most of us .

P.S wardeck starts from 2pm UK time today (25-08-08)

Edited by Snowshoe

Ah yes, about this. dear Snow has gone and asked help. Admirable that some have even said yes to this. Thank you.

seems to me that this corp are mistaken in thinking they'd get a good fight, as that is the reason given by their CEO - "You look like your of decent fightability"

really?

Well, we are not essentially. But I will try. I'm waiting for their decision about the info I gave them, which is all publicly available - I just compiled killboard info. If this works, then it will be over within a day. If not, and these uncouth scoundrels still decide to come hunting, then Snowshoe's request seems like a very handsome option indeed.

Snow asked to put info on corp here.

My recon saw Draegonas in an Ishtar - seems he favors sucking the caps dry whilst letting drones go. He reps for his master (his title is Montarons bitch) and reps himself too. Likes to whizz around you whilst bleeding you dry.

Montaron likes Hyperions and Megathrons designed to get you up close. Not alot else on him, he likes standard PvP fits. sometimes with faction fittings. Syn White likes to do things alone and I bet it'll only arrive to help after serious beatings are given to the other two. Dreagonas likes the Erila/eitu systems abit too much and last fix on Morman man was in kisogo. so...there you have it.

Edited by Uylear

New info

Seems Uylear has spoken to this bunch of assholes and they have offered to drop the war deck if he supplies info on another corp.

They require ship fittings, locations and a member list for Elysium Entreprise. I told him no way not my style to rat on others. :)

Hes going to register with the forum so you guys can chat to him also, hes been playing Eve a lot longer than most of us .

P.S wardeck starts from 2pm UK time today (25-08-08)

Ha Haa! The war is over Snow, this you know. We won. Uylears Dream does not give in. The info supplied won the battle. It was all publicly available info too. so no losers really. Thankyou for asking your team mates, though, Snow. :allgood: