Spartans Home

ArmA - SERVER 3 running Queen's Gambit

NoScream~SPARTA~

Queen's Gambit is running on SERVER 3

YOU NEED TO HAVE IT INSTALLED to play on server 3, if you already patched to 1.14 with the normal game,

then you apply the Queens gambit expansion pack, you will have to re upgrade (patch) back to 1.14 because QG is

1.08 & it will down grade your files.

If you installed ArmA from the ArmA GOLD Edition, then you already have Queen's Gambit. (Do nothing)

-mod=DBE1

Server 3 is running in game VOIP (VOICE)

viii

YOU NEED TO HAVE IT INSTALLED to play on server 3, if you already patched to 1.14 with the normal game,

then you apply the Queens gambit expansion pack, you will have to re upgrade (patch) back to 1.14 because QG is

1.08 & it will down grade your files.

When you install Queen Gambit at the end of the installation you will get a message telling you that what you have just installed is older than your current version of your game, just press ok then start your game and it will still be at version 1.14.

I installed Queen Gambit this way on two machines, they both work fine on all servers

I notice that I get kicked from the QG server if I have a custom face on, has anyone else noticed this?

It may be that my face file might be just over the kb's recommended (although it works fine on every other server) ...