Spartans Home

Hey Everybody!

h0MbrE

Hey all h0MbrE here. I'm new to your forums. I found you guys through a post by viiper on the GRID forums. My buds and I have been looking for some cool guys to hang out with and race in GRID. Please come by our site and take a look around and give us a shout if you want. We aren't really an official clan just a group of friends that like to game together. Maybe we can hang out with you guys and you guys could hang with us now and then. We have teamspeak too, we are usually in there about every night, though not all at the same times. I will put a link to your forums on our home page so some of our guys can check y'all out.

Peace

Mercilous Marauders

Hello h0MbrE & welcome,

We would love to hang out and Race GRID with you guys, call by Teamspeak anytime, Say hello in channel with VOICE as many inc me don't always read text chat in channel. We are new to GRID and have a competition race on SATURDAY'S around 1900 BST (1500 EST). We also play on and off in the week as we play other games too and have jobs .....

Our busy time is when our American members come online around 2200 GMT on, Any problems with TS or anything please post here or in the relevant forum section. We hope we can get together like we are doing with some great players from =THS= and have some of the best races.

THS website is http://www.teamheadshot.com/

Some of there GRID racers come over TS and we have some top races.

I was over at your site & registered but it said I had to wait for manual authorization of my account.

Sounds cool, I noticed you already registered on our forums, and B4DBoYGTR too. I have already approved both of your accounts so feel free to browse the site.

Oh, by the way, what types of races do you guys do the most? We like the muscle cars the most (we are American's what do u expect, lol).

Thanks h0MbrE,

We love alsorts, everyone has their favorit but in general there are 2 main camps, I love the BMC 1000 small race cars, I love the Mustang & viper in Muscle pro. We love alot of the cars, my least fav. is the old styled US cars (they are sloppy) but in general I'm a fan of the euro tracks, donnington, Nurberg ring etc.

On saturdays we race Europe, San Fransisco, Okahama, Nurberg, Donnington & a couple others.

Our hot times are 2200 GMT (1700 EST).

Say hello in TS VOICE.

We are international, mainly USA & Europe.

Just registered on your site mate, I don't as yet play GRID still lovin COD4 but when I get a wheel (saving for G25) I will be backmarking Viii et al and I guess your lot LOL.