Spartans Home

Vid card for sale

XFX 8800 GTS 640 vid card for sale. model=PVT80G-THF9

This card comes with a double life time warranty, that means that 1st owner=life time warranty

2nd owner=life time warranty

Sale price $200 + shipping

If regestered with XFX webb sight.

game does not come with it. it comes with box=all paper work ect.

Will except ceirtifyed money order or outher method of guaranteed payment. This card is Direct X 10 complyant

IPB Image

Of corse if united parical service goes there I will shipp it there insured. This card has low hours on it as I don't leave my machine on all the time. Well it has more stream processiors and more ram then the newer single slot gt.

Sells new for $349 still.

Edited by Athlon64~SPARTA~

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, you think that 8800GTS is better than those 2-7600GT SLI? package deal?

XFX 8800 GTS 640 vid card for sale. model=PVT80G-THF9

This card comes with a double life time warranty, that means that 1st owner=life time warranty

2nd owner=life time warranty

If regestered with XFX webb sight.

game does not come with it. it comes with box=all paper work ect.

$250 american+shipping Will except ceirtifyed money order or outher method of guaranteed payment. This card is Direct X 10 complyant

IPB Image

Of corse if united parical service goes there I will shipp it there insured. This card has low hours on it as I don't leave my machine on all the time. Well it has more stream processiors and more ram then the gt.

Sells new for $349 still.

Well hoss. the 8800 gts is direct x 10 complyant and the 7600 are not. But then you have to run vista also in order to run direct x 10. But then i hear that there will be a pacth out some time to allow dx 10 to run in XP. As far as preformance goes, probley about equal im gessing. Or maybe the 8800gts a little slower. Have to check some of the benchmarking webb sights to really tell for sure. Thats the best I can tell ya. But on the outher hand if you got 2 8800 in sli then watch out!!!!

I really kind of wanted to sell the card seperate, buy it self.

Ok, The 7600s are XFX xxx oc cards And they are fast

NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GT 256MB DDR3 XXX Edition

(PV-T73G-UDD3, PV-T73G-UDD7)

Memory Clock:

1.6 GHz

Clock rate:

590 MHz

Dual Link DVI - Supporting digital output up to 2560x1600:

Yes

Chipset:

7600 GT

Memory:

256 MB

Bus Type:

PCI-E

Memory Type:

DDR3

Memory Bus:

128 Bit

Highlighted Features:

When they first released the 8800GTX card the only thing that could come close and in some aplications marginally beat it was the 7950x2 in sli config. The 8800GTS 640mb is a little slower than the GTX but still superior when compared to every older card ( the 7xxxx series)

Cheers

• 1 month later...
Yes it is and its $250 American+shipping

Reguardless of who says what it has the better cooler and more stream processiors then the newer single slot cards.

This is a good artical on the subject as to whats what.

http://benchmarkreviews.com/index.php?opti...7&Itemid=72