Spartans Home

EVE Skirmish

CoBoL~SPARTA~

Ok let?s have some fun with our old ships, the free ones you start out with in the game.

Rules

Ship - Frigate Level 1, as I think for skills at level one we are all about the same, if not we can all create a free trial account on the day, and pop into 0.4 space and battle it out.

Kit - Tech 1 Stuff, no expensive gear as this would be unfair to others, and what shame if you lost it.

Distance - No more than 10,000M, as this would be unfair for guys/gals with lower skill level.

Hardpoints - Not allowed, as some may not have the skills.

We will need a ref with a ship scanner to make sure nobody is cheating with tech 2 gear, now what I suggest is a knock out tournament, we need a least 8 players. And the fight is to the death of your ship.

IPB Image

We randomly select players name out of a bag to see who verse who to start in the first round, now to give you incentive to play, I will sponsor the first tournament and the winner will receive 50,000,000 ISK.

Also if there?s anybody out there who doesn?t play EVE and would like to join the tournament they can. Just sign up for a 14 Day trial, and play in the ship they give you.

Sounds fun indeed :)

Not putting the mocker on it by any means but someone with better skills in say weapons and shield/armor will have a definite advantage.

Consider what you saw in the mission i did with you guys yesterday ... My unbreakable tank !

Only fair way to do this is same ships and no skills on a BRAND NEW TRIAL account.

Then it only comes down to pilot skills and your fit out selection you equip.

Anyway .... Have fun regardless.

BTW ... don't egg kill .... will cost you a clone!!!