Spartans Home

Corporation Divisions

e_money~SPARTA~

we need to set up on of the containers for mission running junk. this will be for guys that may be using these things or for refining or to just sell. i dumped over 50 items last night into div3.

my suggestion:

1st div-Coportate officers

2nd div-Traders Post

3rd div-Mission Mess

4th div-Mining Hoes

etc.....

you guys probably have already started but just as Medic says my 2cents but do not want to copy so my 2$ or 2isk, lol

another thought I had was to revise the GSC mess in the warehouse. they could be much more descriptive and individualized. I am willing to buy any new ones we need as I have two there already that can be renamed and used for the corp.

Also, I think it would be best to name two members the Inventory Keepers. They would be in charge of sorting loot that people obtain and place in the main warehouse hangar.

For example. Mal, E$ and Raddish go ratting. We bring back a fair amount of items most of which we dont need. So we place those items into the warehouse. Viiiper and adder come along and sort these itmes into their proper containers.

My reasoning is that with so many containers and the lack of a solid naming convention, it is difficult for even me, to figure out where this stuff should go or be. The containers dont even have to be GSC. Take for instance, the skill books. They are curently in the "*********** Shit" container. They should be in their own container.

So my proposal is to, sort out the items in a better more descript way and then, if needed, assign a couple people to sort the items fromt he warehouse.

My reason behind this is to make it easy for everyone to find the items we need. Also, to make it easy for people to properly sort out their loot.

What do you guys think?

I will be home later tonight to talk on TS about this more if ya want to.

another thought I had was to revise the GSC mess in the warehouse. they could be much more descriptive and individualized. I am willing to buy any new ones we need as I have two there

already that can be renamed and used for the corp.

Just a point, the Giant secure containers TEXT

Only 2 lines show and the max text showing is around 2- 3 short words.

I am just geting interested in this game and you go and make it sound like you need a warehouse man now you need to make it sound a bit less like going to work. I am not buying a boiler suit to play a game.

You really dont NEED a warehouse. But after playing the game for a long time, I had amassed quite the collection of modules and other various items, most of which I have given to the corp. But most importantly, everyone involved in the corp has a place to store and share loot and other items in a common area. Having this common are organized not only helps those who are looking for a specific item, but everyone for when they are sorting items into the containers.

Dont be overwhelmed. You learn these things as you go.

Edited by Medic~SPARTA~