Spartans Home

Corporation's And Allience's

MUTILATER

PRCP_Gordonh,

Thank you for your frank & honest posting of PRCP & 0.0, as you may for guessed or noticed most of us are new to EVE and as such are gaining knowledge in the long learning curve of what is a fantastic tactical team game. Some of our guys have shown great interest while others hold back for information direct from the horses mouth ;) .

I like the way you post information with no frills, I have looked at your website too for extra titbits. I personally can not speak for everybody but the draw of lowsec & 0.0 is great but at the same time I understand the perils for moving before being ready for such an adventure. I hope that in a couple of months I will be ready to take on the challenges of lowsec, when my knowledge & skills are improved in the key areas of survival.

Till then I look forward on keeping tabs on our two intrepid venturers as they make haste to your boot camp for some R&R tough training lessons. I hope we can look forward to some good Q&A to put to rest any our own speculative answers to questions raised here.

I'm sure we will be talking in the future :)

Its just a game.

Aligning or signing up in a corporation is in game "game play" and is the same concept as being a Marine or OpFor in each cycle of COD4. You dont have to switch your tags in COD4 or Graw to play on a side, neither do you in EVE. You also dont have to join a corp. You can develope your own, or you can go the OpFor way and become a pirate or what ever you want to. It has a more indepth game play than COD4 and Graw1-2 as you have more than two sides or teams to play on. You can pick between hundreds of sides if you look into it deep enough and there are thousdands of kit configurations to use. Also, once you pick your charector name your stuck with it it seems. This ticked me off as I really wanted to use my Sparta name and I messed up thinking I could later.

I wasnt ready to stop playing GRAW2. Shortly (2 weeks..) after I bought the game for $50.00 and found you guys and got tagged all stopped playing Graw2. Id be on and there was no one on team speak, no one in game and I played alot by myself or with the one or two others that really liked the game. Then Crysis was comming out and everyone was playing the demo. I couldnt run the demo. Id have to spend $2000.00 plus to run that game. Not going to happen anytine soon. I didnt get concerned that you all were going to leave me out just because i couldnt play or didnt want to play a certain game. You wernt going to start another clan just because crysis was out ect. No different here. Its just a game. Dont worry about it. Dont be concerned that we all dont play the exact same games and in the same manner. SPARTA is a group that came together for personal friendship, personal support and personal loyalty to each other no matter what and not to a particular game type.

Breeze wanted the BDA to be a certain style of server playing only his game choice. His clan was a dictatorship. Sparta is a republic democracy and no one is trying to get anyone to play anything or do anything they dont want to. Play what you want, when you want, if you want. I think people are fearfull of history repeating itself. Not the case at all.

Now lets get some COD 4 mods done. Im itching to try new maps. -=DrNo=-

Edited by DrNo~SPARTA~