Spartans Home

Clan Garage

NoScream~SPARTA~

Proof read only.

Clan Garage

A silly thought you might think but it's an idea from an English player you might like when you think about it.

Many players join Clans (groups,) there are few advantages but one I propose is a 'Clan Garage'. This is a Garage where clan members can buy a tank which will be owned by the clan while the member is part of that clan and the clan is in existence. If the player leaves the clan or the clan is disbanded the tanks in the garage will return to the original purchaser alone with it's crew & equipment.

So you say, what is the point?

Simple point is these tanks can be used by any member of the group who has the relevant progression in their XP tree and is part of that clan, they can play the tank in matches, random battles or platoons, the crew gain XP for that crew & for the clan, binding the clan together. The XP earned on these tank crews are still part of the tank & crew supplied by the initial player & therefore theirs if they leave or disband.

The Benefit for the Clan (Group) is simple, each player does not have to buy each tank available in the garage, they only have to XP the Tank in the tech tree. Although the XP earned would be skilling the crew for the original player who bought the tank (one of the perks of supplying your clan with a tank), the clan member would receive the free xp silver & stats.

Edited by XViiiper~SPARTA~

We've had a few clan accounts owned by the clan in the clans we were in with a few tier 10s and such but this idea will make wargaming lose money....

10 players levelling 1 tank= bad $$; 10 players levelling 10tanks= gooood $$$ for Wargaming!

each player does not have to buy each tank available in the garage
HA! sooo not gonna happen.

My brother Plays in NAG and they do this but your tanks are yours with the account even if you leave the clan. its a fast way to gain XP but the lose your tanks if you leave IDK man...i guess if the clan is paying for them its okay..

P.S. i thought it said Clan Garbage...thumbsup_anim.gif

Edited by GySgt~SPARTA~