Spartans Home

EMT's Fun Friday!

EMT~SPARTA~

Hey everyone,

So over the last couple months I have been on the hunt for something fun to do in Arma.

Well...I have found it!

I invite everyone who wants to join this Friday around 8pm EST. Remember how I wanted to get away from the AO effect? I have accomplished that.

I don't want to get into too much detail, but I have a feeling that this is going to be a lot of fun.

Zeno, Can you please PM me so we can get this mission onto the Servers. Thank you!

This is going to be a surprise. I don't want anyone knowing what is going to happen. But...I do need some testers tonight to make sure everything is ready for Friday. TOP SECRET!

Hey everyone,

So over the last couple months I have been on the hunt for something fun to do in Arma.

Well...I have found it!

I invite everyone who wants to join this Friday around 8pm EST. Remember how I wanted to get away from the AO effect? I have accomplished that.

I don't want to get into too much detail, but I have a feeling that this is going to be a lot of fun.

Zeno, Can you please PM me so we can get this mission onto the Servers. Thank you!

This is going to be a surprise. I don't want anyone knowing what is going to happen. But...I do need some testers tonight to make sure everything is ready for Friday. TOP SECRET!

sounds fun , greetz

funny-demotivational-posters-girl-scouts-cookies.jpg