Spartans Home

Gaming Rig takes a dump/wife might be playing on TS

Don't know what has happened , but I put an new monitor on the box and the whole system has gone goofie :blink: . Thought it was the anti virus but today its back to feeling sick :(

SO OFF WITH IT'S HEAD! :angry:

New install on its way. :mellow: F* got so much to back up

On a lighter note It looks like Jaxie might be joining us on TS for some EVE, being that she has taken some interest in the game :o

So if you see some one on line who goes by JAZZ and is clueless about all this stuff, please help her out ;)

Maj3stic

hope to have gaming rig up by tonight possible wednesday

dang you, after killing numerous times last night i thought i was improving my COD4 game :o . now i read this post and now i am like ......did i mention that i owned you last night.... i feel cheated. Are you sure your computer is taking a dump or was it that ASS WHOOPING last night that i put on you, lol, lol, lol, lol...............by the way that monitor does not seem to help you, you should sell it and go fill up that propane tank. :P

hey, sell me some good parts :D

On a lighter note It looks like Jaxie might be joining us on TS for some EVE, being that she has taken some interest in the game :o

I'm learning the stock market side buy/sell (buy low sell high) tracking the prices of parts, just picked up a bunch of type II medium focused lasers for 280k (market price 375k and missed out on another seven.

Sale price 370k (profit 3x 90k -- 270k-- for 5 mins work)

you ferengi

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferengi

IPB Image

Sale price 370k (profit 3x 90k -- 270k-- for 5 mins work)

IPB Image

Not bad Viii. Thats a little more than you get for a low Quality Level 2 mission not counting the ratting bonus.

Oh, and Quark is THE MAN!

Too bad this game doesnt have gold pressed latinum.

Bummer about the computer monitor.

Welcome to Eve Jaxie (Jazz) you won't be the only female Sue (Snowshoe) is checking it out also.

The rest of the players will welcome another on the crew, Hope you don't have to fight hubby for the computer to play as that will be interesting when we get to see him again.

Not bad Viper .... 270k x 12 = 3.2m P/H or per 24 hr 77m (Half this at least for reality day) so say 40m.... Very short compared to mining however, but with little to no setup costs ... Might be a good cash earner while leveling up to mining.

Maybe when you get up to high levels in business trade and corperate better returns might be abundant. Since you don't see many trading like this may in fact just be a fun outing.