Spartans Home

Question

EBE

http://www.google.com/sky/ (type LEO or VIRGO for easy find)

if u zoom out and go "infared"(they only appear on the infared) (top right slider) what is there on Leo ...( A STAR..? )

And why is near Virgo .. blacked out .. ?

(what are we looking @..?)

looking foreward to your explenation; somebody told me to look @ this .

greetz

Just a guess, these are montage images constructed from many individual images presumably taken with telescopes. Is it not possible they missed a few pixels. There are 2 massive swathes of blacked out area either side of it, the amount of space missing must be unimaginably big.

We all know the truth, A gigantic bulldozer us parked near virgo and towards the end of the year it will destroy the earth to make way for an interstellar highway.

Z

Just a guess, these are montage images constructed from many individual images presumably taken with telescopes. Is it not possible they missed a few pixels. There are 2 massive swathes of blacked out area either side of it, the amount of space missing must be unimaginably big.

We all know the truth, A gigantic bulldozer us parked near virgo and towards the end of the year it will destroy the earth to make way for an interstellar highway.

Z

so what u are saying is u don't know ; for sure ?..(plausible..)

Interstellar highway very very funny doh..hahaha

(next you're gonna tell me we already landed on the moon in 1959 and started the road from there "the Eagle has landed" hahahahha )

"You take the blue pill ? the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe."

Edited by EBE

One thing has been added to my list of things I know with absolute certainty.

And that is ..?, or do i have to gues ..

_

But if it is offensive., Then YOU are Certainly better then I .

That image is clear on the non infared, and that is what has been patched up on the infared image.

, but in the infared it's not clear what was showing there

, so re-map that piece was not an option ..?

(noob)

Local_supercluster-ly.jpg

Spica is about 262 light-years away, ( 1990s )

Spica is a binary star, (in constellation VIRGO)

With two stars which are telescopically indistinguishable from a single point of light.

Both stars in the Spica binary system are larger and hotter than the sun,

The surface temperatures are estimated at 33.000 Fahrenheit and 40.000 Fahrenheit ,

, compared to 10,000 F for the sun.

Separated by just less than 18 million km (about 11 million miles),

Spica?s two stars orbit a common center of gravity in only 4 days.

The resulting forces on these stars are so great that they are probably distorted,

Although this cannot be visually seen, even through a telescope,

The light from these two stars taken together is, on average, more than 2200 times brighter than the sun. Their diameters are estimated to be 7.8 and 4 times the sun?s diameter.

Based on observations . there may be as many as 3 other stars in the system. This would make Spica not a single or even a double, but a quintuple star!

So indeed this image woud be very complicated to ...

Zeno 1 - 0 3B3 (for now ..hihi)

(i personally always believed that ZENO works for one of the .... , And that one of these days i am going to get it a visit *)