Spartans Home

Anyone up for a COOP mission?

Yoshi

Downloaded THIS from Armaholic and I've been trying to beat it for a few days now. I'm barely able to get two blocks let alone the mile or so to the station.

Here are the links for the mods you'll need.

SPARTA ACE v1.13

Baghdad city

Avgani Iraq and Afghan Village

African foliage

Sounds cool you got it to work .

Avgani link seems to be broken !!

installing again

when where

greetz

Edited by EBE

I am downloading that material and i should be around to test this mission, see you on TS later.

EDIT:

Bytheway, I downloaded the mission, but do we need that? usually the host launch the mission and the Clients get the mission automatically.

EDIT 2:

About the Avgani stuff.. that archive has a folder inside "OPX" which is not a classic @ folder. inside there are many other folders, please advice how to install this thing, thank you :)

Edited by Batwing~SPARTA~

Extract the OPX.7z file and you'll get an OPX folder. Label it @OPX. Inside that folder you'll see opx building, plants, road, etc... Inside the @OPX folder create a folder called addons. Now take all the PBOs and bisign fils from the other folders and put them in the folder called addons. Now take the folder marked @OPX and put it in your ARMA 2 folder.

Edited by Yoshi

Inside the OPX forlder is another OPX folder. Label it @OPX. Inside that folder you'll see opx building, plants road, etc... Inside the @OPX folder create a folder called addons. Now take all the PBOs and bisign fils from the other folders and put them in the folder called addons. Now take the folder marked @OPX and put it in your ARMA 2 folder.

since i have to download ace again i probably want be joining soon

and thet link works now

greetz

Edited by EBE

• 4 weeks later...