Spartans Home

Innovative Headset by Psyko

MedicSN6

I actually tried these about 2 years ago or so. They were not bad for the most part but they were very heavy and the sound had a tunnel or sound though a straw quality to it. I remember the low frequencies between 20Hz and 200Hz being poor. The price tag on these when I tried them was on the high end as I remember.

I actually tried these about 2 years ago or so. They were not bad for the most part but they were very heavy and the sound had a tunnel or sound though a straw quality to it. I remember the low frequencies between 20Hz and 200Hz being poor. The price tag on these when I tried them was on the high end as I remember.

Are the two models they produce new or the same from when you tried them? If they have evolved to fix their main complaints, they might be worth a shot again.

Are the two models they produce new or the same from when you tried them? If they have evolved to fix their main complaints, they might be worth a shot again.

They appear to be exactly the same, but who knows maybe they have made some improvements in the low frequency range, but i do not see how they can get away from the antiquated straw effect.