Spartans Home

What's the BEST COOP GAME around?

Inimigo~SPARTA~

Hi,

Starting this topic to look for potential (coop-)games to buy in the future.

Personally my preferences go to:

- IL2 (1946, or any other version)

- Rainbow Six: VEGAS

Too bad for Crysis, COD4 and Frontlines: Fuel of War (not yet released): they don't have coop!!!

I'm still up for R6 and IL2 coop guys!!

What do you think is the BEST COOP GAME ever?

Rgds /Michael

Well you most of you will know m y answer it has tobe Operaton Flashpoint, why you may ask? well this game is over 6 years old and people stillll play it, it has loads of addons, mod's and other stuff, and it lets you use custom things like you can make your own Game face, theres also diffrent types of maps from coop, deathmatch, capture the flag and all things like that.

many diffrent types of islands from jungle to dessert to winter snow.

I just love it i have played for over 5 years and the people that are still playing this are good people to play with.

• 2 weeks later...

I would have to say that, for ease of playability and the fact that you can get into the game at any time without restarting.....OGR and Graw.

Now, the most fun coop I've ever played, that is when everbody is playing right and knows what to do, would be IL2. Just flying in formation to the objective is a challenge in itself, which is fun.

I would have to say that, for ease of playability and the fact that you can get into the game at any time without restarting.....OGR and Graw.

Now, the most fun coop I've ever played, that is when everbody is playing right and knows what to do, would be IL2. Just flying in formation to the objective is a challenge in itself, which is fun.

Absolutely agree with IL2. The formation flying towards the objective by itself is great I think. Then combat, the dogfights, ... Sometimes some of us actually worked with a wingman (covering the wing leader, etc.). That really is what COOP is all about.

I'm such short of time lately and can't even check my mails anymore (during the day, let alone at night), but we definitely need to take up IL2 again with all of us.... we should all agree (again) with a fix day/hour to meet up.

Will receive TABULA RASA today or tomorrow and will check that one out. Have tried EVE as well on Sunday, but that isn't my kind of game (already hated the tutorial and seems to take some time -which I do not have at the moment- to get the hang of it and get used to the game).