Spartans Home

Back in the game

Pringle~SPARTA~

So.. with this on the way, I'm looking into the games I'll want to get back into or check out. I know ARMA 2 is a go, for sure. I'm also likely to be getting MW3 and BF3 (for single player campaign more than anything MP) when their times come. One title I'm trying to figure out (thought it'd be easier, unless I've gone daft..) is Assassin's Creed. The last I played right before the Big Bang of 2010 is AC2. As I understand, there is at least one other PC release (Brotherhood?) since then that's worth a go? What else?

Thanks!

I am playing AC Brotherhood right now. I LOVE THIS GAME!

I am from Rome and this is the best Virtual rebuild i ever saw. Monuments are there and they look like they would look in real. The history about 1500 in Rome is pretty much accurate. All of the info you get during game about Monuments and Charachters are historically accurate. I am amazed.

Brotherhood has a multiplayer, i didn t jump on it too often and I didn t understand too well how it plays. it seems intriguing, but to me the SP storyline is just top-notch. Actually waiting for the next one to-be-out-soon AC Revelation.

EDIT:

About your config, I see you ordered 12 GB Ram on 3 sticks. Your motherboard supports dual channel DDR3 RAM, meaning if you install 3, you are loosing a dual channel performance. Either you should install 2 sticks, or 4 to use dual channel management correctly. It is possible you bought by mistake a set of RAM for tri-channel MBs, which is not your set.

Edited by Batwing~SPARTA~