Spartans Home

New Map Pack Out

Hey all, there's a new map pack out at GR.NET that has about 15 new maps available and a new gametype called TRR, or Total Random Respawn.

"23 brand new maps with new TRR gametype.

Place the trrpack.bundle in the GRAW2/custom_levels folder and start the game up.

2 teams will spawn in one of 4 random spawn points on the map - after that players killed will spawn at 32 random spawns placed strategically around the map - teams have to defend and cover all angles because you wont know where the respawned players are going to attack from.

teamwork becomes crucial especially for clan battles.

5 respawns per player / 20 minute matches / team with most kills or team with last man standing wins.

kits have been restricted to improve balance."

Some of this sounds good, but hopefully they made some TDM and Siege maps as well. I'm downloading now and will find out in a bit.

ok, just tried to play 3 of the maps. they look nice, but are only on this gametype. The load time takes a while, but it may just be my computer. Hopefully they'll release some of the TDM or Siege versions, but maybe this gametype will be interesting as well. I'm so starved for extra stuff that I'll accept damn near anything at this point lol.

I'm so starved for extra stuff that I'll accept damn near anything at this point lol

hell yeah

just gimme a new map any new map just a new map