Spartans Home

Assassins Creed Brotherhood - Multi?

Hey there :)

Yesterday i got AC Brotherhood on a Steam sale :) I always been intrigued by this title being performed in Rome, my city :)

I ve starting playing and it s ok, nice graphic, need to wander a bit more on the streets to see if if I can recognize my places :)

However, so far, interesting story but it doesn t feel any new from AC 2.

I might be intrigued by the Multiplayer aspect tho. Does anyone tried it yet? Do we wanna give it a shot?

Send me a message here or on Steam if I am on (Steam ID B4twing)

I just had a quick session in multy, all by myself.

I joined a free for all session and.. I lost miserably !! hehehahhe wow, it is a bit more complicated of what i was expecting!

But I think I like it, it is a refreshing completely different multi style and can also be COOP.

I tried the free-for-all. I guess i didn t understand too well how to move around and what to do to "hide" myself... I will try again. I think in order to learn it would be nice to play with ppl u know and on TS so to share the action and learn what to do :)

• 3 weeks later...

Besides the Multiplayer, i am moslty playing this game in single.

I have to suggest this game to everyone. Ok it maybe a bit repetitive or whatever, but the way they built ROME is amazing!!

I am starting wondering around and just visiting monuments for the pleasure to look at them.. I AM AMAZED!

Attention to particulars is out of this world. Monuments look real, the way you would see them in the City. The streets are where are supposed to be.

I was wandering around the Pantheon and the square is the way it is, the fountain is how it looks like, the streets across the place are where are supposed to be. Man.. this game is about the "Memories" of this guy and his ancestors.. I had memories within the Memories !! this time I had a flashback with my own memories in Pantheon square, sitting at the bar and sipping a drink while looking at the crowd of turist visiting and choosing my next prey (girl to hook up) !!!!!

Wow, I think this is the most beautiful game ever !!! All of the monument notes you get in the "database" when you discover new locations, are remarkable accurate.

Nice way to study history !

Ok you have convinced me, I am installing the game now and will give it a go. The thing is though, I was going to wait until I completed the previous titles, are there any spoilers in Brotherhood that I should hold off for?

Hmmm,

Interesting question... I am not sure, however for what I saw in the opening movie intro, it continues from where AC2 left, so it will be a possible spoiling effect.

Hhowever, if you have the game, don t feel in rush like you "have" to play it.

Under the "game" standpoint, it doesn t add that much. The multiplayer experience is not at all "so compelling" to justify to rush into it.

Take your time and enjoy and complete AC2, then when you will get into Brotherhood, you will enjoy the Ethernal City with all of her monuments :)

I also believe they did a great job with Florence and Venice in AC2. I know Florence decently and I don t know Venice enough, so I cannot say "wow, that street is right. there!". That is something it amazed me with Rome :)

I could never get into Assassin's Creed II. Brotherhood is so much better in my opinion. I loved the singleplayer, one of the few singleplayer campaigns I actually finished and I enjoyed every minute of it. Though I also spent a vast number of hours doing side missions and making money, which was also a lot of fun.

I could never get into Assassin's Creed II. Brotherhood is so much better in my opinion. I loved the singleplayer, one of the few singleplayer campaigns I actually finished and I enjoyed every minute of it. Though I also spent a vast number of hours doing side missions and making money, which was also a lot of fun.

I have been playing AC2 for a while before Brotherhood. I didn t see that much of a difference in the single player game as you are describing. I decided to move to Brotherhood because interested in Rome, otherwise I would still playing AC2.

Maybe I m missing something, but as i said above, I guess there are no differences at all. Better say, some minor differences. Combat has been modified (and i m not even sure I fully like it).

AC2 introduced this kind of "plot", Brotherhood is just expanding it. I could go back and play AC2 at anytime and not even know I am playing another game, was not for a different location.

Am I missing something?

I take my previous post and comment back.

Reading more about the extended capabilities on AC Brotherhood, definetely there is a lot more to do than AC2, opening several new perspectives to the game play.

However, the User manual SUCKS BIG TIME because nowhere you are going to find a Clue of such incredible improvements and new game aspects.

I had to use this excellent Game Guide from IGN to learn way more of many things I can do within the game.

BE ADVICED, READ CAREFULLY, BIG SPOILER

http://guides.ign.com/guides/57512/

However, the guide related to combat and other basic techniques and some clues about gadgets you can achieve, i do not consider them spoliers. Due to the total lack of game documentation, learning "you can perform such actions and what are the game potential" is a learning process, not spoiling. Just do not abuse the info in the guide to not kill your enjoyment.

So, after reading all of those info and understand what Ezio can do in this installement, I am way more excited to go thru the game.

There way more now than the repetitive action to crawl walls and assassinate targets.

Just wondering why the original documents don t give the player a such good insight of the game.