Spartans Home

Apology

dizko

I just want to say I'm sorry for coming into the TAC server yesterday. I thought that if I sent my question through text and maintained my silence on TS that I might be able to help out in a support role where if I had to leave my computer momentarily, I could. The thought didn't even cross my mind that it was being recorded which would mean text wouldn't even look so good if it was going to be published. I'll just stay out of those TAC sessions unless I'm there at the beginning and can stay.

Problem...

When I left the TAC server, I joined the Stock Dom server and found that I couldn't shoot any sort of gun where the ammunition went further than a foot or so. The only rounds that went further were AT, AA, 203's etc. Is that normal for that server to do that? We thought that we should switch maps and we couldn't change it to any map other than Zargabad and no matter what we did, we couldn't fire weapons that took regular ammunition. Every once in awhile it might be fun to play a game where the only thing you use is AT or something but on that server we can't carry very many rounds.

--dizko

Problem...

When I left the TAC server, I joined the Stock Dom server and found that I couldn't shoot any sort of gun where the ammunition went further than a foot or so. The only rounds that went further were AT, AA, 203's etc. Is that normal for that server to do that? We thought that we should switch maps and we couldn't change it to any map other than Zargabad and no matter what we did, we couldn't fire weapons that took regular ammunition. Every once in awhile it might be fun to play a game where the only thing you use is AT or something but on that server we can't carry very many rounds.

--dizko

Something like this happens when your running ACE and the server isnt,or vice versa.....not sure if it was that....but.

Something like this happens when your running ACE and the server isnt,or vice versa.....not sure if it was that....but.

It was like I was standing next to the flag pole no matter where I went on the map. Chris and I had the same problem and we weren't sure what was going on. I was running ACE....I'll bet that was it.

Thanks everyone.

John

It was like I was standing next to the flag pole no matter where I went on the map. Chris and I had the same problem and we weren't sure what was going on. I was running ACE....I'll bet that was it.

Thanks everyone.

John

No Apologies. I bled out beside you too many times m8 =)