Spartans Home

Ongoing War theater - Interesting?

Batwing~SPARTA~

hey guys,

Have you seen this?

http://cfarma2.com/

I found this on PCGamer following a comment to our video. I didn t dig it too much, being at the office, but it looks intriguing to me.

I thought.. What if a Sparta squad would join that theater with the chance to play together vs other human players? What do you think about it?

Open discussion :)

I've never enjoyed any of the PvP I've experienced in Arma 2. However, this concept does sound very interesting.

That being said, unless I'm mistaken, the only way the guarantee that we (we being everyone from this community) all be on the same team is for us to each individually pay 6 euros to the server. Personally, I'm not up for that.

- JHunter

I suggest interested people wait for Project Reality-Arma2 to come out. I was a tester last year until work got too busy, and it's going to be fantastic for coordinated PvP and should shed the chaff of poor sports.

In the meantime. look for any slots with AGW. I played with some of their peeps in BF2-PR and then in Arma 2 in 09 and last year. Tell their higher-ups that Ebden sent you. One-arm Wally, spud, Ed, they'll remember.