Spartans Home

Air Assault Hooah!

MedicSN6

That'd be "Airborne", not "Air Assault"... if you wanted to be technical. While I was stationed at Fort Bragg I witnessed many of these types of operations. Pretty cool.

- JHunter

We learned how to prep loads for drops in air assault too.

I was in no way trying to take anything away from Air Assault. I may be wrong, but I'm fairly certain that video was of an Airborne operation, though.

Truth be told, I have far more respect for Air Assault than I do for Airborne. Especially in today's Army, the Airborne school is practically a joke. Anyone can complete it. Air Assault school, however, is still quite challenging and more is required of you; mentally as well as physically.

- JHunter

I was in no way trying to take anything away from Air Assault. I may be wrong, but I'm fairly certain that video was of an Airborne operation, though.

Truth be told, I have far more respect for Air Assault than I do for Airborne. Especially in today's Army, the Airborne school is practically a joke. Anyone can complete it. Air Assault school, however, is still quite challenging and more is required of you; mentally as well as physically.

- JHunter

No offense taken at all. But you are correct about the difficulty levels now days.