Spartans Home

How to wrap a present - Japanese Style

MedicSN6

twice I saw,

i'm kinda against gift wrapping, its gets torn up in the end, and usually holds a surprise, which can be good or bad...

this kid hates it....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKwCQWjTyI0&feature=related

See, this is one thing to mess with someone, but this kid's Christmas was ruined. I would have done that ONLY if I was going to give the kids the real thing afterward. Just leaving him hanging like that ain't right.

See, this is one thing to mess with someone, but this kid's Christmas was ruined. I would have done that ONLY if I was going to give the kids the real thing afterward. Just leaving him hanging like that ain't right.

Not only were these people complete dumbasses for doing that, but they were cruel by laughing in his face (the dad i'm guessing) and video taping the whole episode. To add to it, they've posted this on youtube for the world to see, adding to this kids' embarrassment. That kid has no chance. <_<

They didn't even tell him right away it wasn't an xbox when he half-unwrapped it!

EDIT: Apparently they did get him an xbox and this was his punishment for sneaking a peak. They're still cruel for not showing the second vid

A mother decides to buy my brother an Xbox 360 for Christmas. We leave that night and return the next morning to find he has sneaked a look....just as my mom thought he would, this is the result...and yes he did get the game i will try to post the second video

Not only were these people complete dumbasses for doing that, but they were cruel by laughing in his face (the dad i'm guessing) and video taping the whole episode. To add to it, they've posted this on youtube for the world to see, adding to this kids' embarrassment. That kid has no chance. <_<

They didn't even tell him right away it wasn't an xbox when he half-unwrapped it!

EDIT: Apparently they did get him an xbox and this was his punishment for sneaking a peak. They're still cruel for not showing the second vid

Okay good then. That would be so horrible if they hadn't. Lesson learned by the kid though. Don't peek.