Spartans Home

TacDom - 20 Aug 2010

Durka-Durka~SPARTA~

I gotta say that being in delta squad was great. I really enjoyed providing over watch and marking targets for everyone, Haj Zeno Dia and Batwing great work and good coms. That was first tac dom night for me in months and I have to say it was the best that I could remember. Thank you Durka and Zeno for MCing ;) I think once people learn to follow orders fully and pay attention fully and i understand that sometimes its hard but once you realize your sectors and keep a good formation we will become a force that is unbeatable and suffer less causalities. Can't wait for next Friday!!

Not sure if you were there at the beginning, but Idan was our first MC before he had to leave and did an excellent job coordinating all the troops into their objectives. That was a really cool mission watching it unfold from the observation point. Not a single FF either :)

Realy enjoyed running ALPHA Last night guys good team effort. 1st AO went well tho both A and B teams got shot down on approach tho i think thats because it was a whole new untried Ao. That said Alpha moved up well to take out the tower + two camps so well done all.

Second and third Ao's seemed too short for me tho it was fun to assault the second Ao with the offroaders.

More mobile assaults would be fun i think.

Still all went well i think DD has done a great job with the map and the set up at the MB is much smoother.

Good Games all catch ya later.

Peter, you are assuming I pulled off that movement because I thought "it looked nice in movies?" I hope no one else thought that. :rolleyes:

Come on :-) i don't think you could do something that unwise.

I was just angry cuz we move back without securing our position in face of advancing enemy.