Spartans Home

ATI-CCC hotfix for BC2

Ebden~SPARTA~

This is quite weird.

They already solved this issue with an hotfix on Cat 10.4.

It was supposed to come integrated on the new 10.5 Cat.

I still have tho10.4 hotfix and I did not update to 10.5 because having 2 4xxx cards the 10.5 does nothing new to me.

Glad I didn t do it, because my BC2 load perfectly in an average of 5 secs to a new map.

This is quite weird.

They already solved this issue with an hotfix on Cat 10.4.

It was supposed to come integrated on the new 10.5 Cat.

I still have tho10.4 hotfix and I did not update to 10.5 because having 2 4xxx cards the 10.5 does nothing new to me.

Glad I didn t do it, because my BC2 load perfectly in an average of 5 secs to a new map.

I'm having a headache of a time loading maps, but the hotfix doesn't do much for me with a 5xxx series card. I installed it anyway hoping for the best (but no change). It's probably a ping issue on my end.

10.4 slow

10.4a fast

10.5 slow

10.5a fast again

really dont know how they missed that from the proper release. but the .5a hotfix is not for 5xxx cards because the normal release dose not have the bug, so you dont need the .5a hotfix

definately the load /ati prob and not the anti virus prob you have ebden?

the AV problem is where you load the round but it wont let you spawn for about 5 seconds. if you add your C:\Users\username\Documents\BFBC2\GameSettings.ini file to your exceptions then the game loads and you can join instantly.

i had to do the gfx fix and the av fix to enable me to join the game at the same speed as most other ppl. i do an over the top install on the drivers which always works if that's any help.

ggs last night, your grenade boat was causing me some problems :D

Edited by PANiC