Spartans Home

What is your favorite part of the new forums?

MedicSN6

I guess I still have no idea about the new features.

I didn t know you can get a chat from here. If someone wants to highlight the new features, it would be nice.

I noticed the poster name is in white, which is quite difficult to read.

I like that opensa a thread straight to the latest reply, but this could be a problem .. I mean, to know what the post is about. The other version had the choice either start at post one or go to the last. I liked that.

yep, I found the Chat.. too bad when you enter in chat, it doesn open it on a separate window or tab in the browser.

It would that be possible? so we can read the forum and be available in chat at the same time ?

That would be amazing and it would make sense. We read our stuff and in meanwhile we can get a message.

And, it could be possible to have the option to have the first post or the last one? Opening a thread and bouncing right awayy at the last post really bother me especially when I use my phone. Of course on my cell connection is slower, and if the thread is quite long, it has to load all the page before I can read, and if i don t know what is about it will take forever to scroll up and see the first post.

Further more, it happens the most important info about a topic are on the first post, as links or other stuff, so starting from the last one, especially on multiple pages, sucks.

Thz.

Edited by Batwing

yep, I found the Chat.. too bad when you enter in chat, it doesn open it on a separate window or tab in the browser.

It would that be possible? so we can read the forum and be available in chat at the same time ?

That would be amazing and it would make sense. We read our stuff and in meanwhile we can get a message.

And, it could be possible to have the option to have the first post or the last one? Opening a thread and bouncing right awayy at the last post really bother me especially when I use my phone. Of course on my cell connection is slower, and if the thread is quite long, it has to load all the page before I can read, and if i don t know what is about it will take forever to scroll up and see the first post.

Further more, it happens the most important info about a topic are on the first post, as links or other stuff, so starting from the last one, especially on multiple pages, sucks.

Thz.

As far as the chat is concerned, you can right click on the chat link and open it in either a new browser or another tab depending on which program you are running. FF will do either.

The first/last post option I believe is something that Cobol is working on as we have had other comments about that. If he isn't it might be worhtwhile to start a bug reporting and want list thread.