Spartans Home

APB

{CtC}+Doc+

Closed beta is over. This release is for people who were in beta before or pre ordered the game. It offers 5 hours in the action district and unlimited time in the social district from june 12-19th. The game is due out in full at the end of the month.

Ebden I'm pretty sure the RPS site is giving away European keys only.

Edited by Yankee~SPARTA~

I wonder if this thing'll come on, or if it was all a ploy to test their servers...50k people coming on all at 10 min to start and trying to download however many hundreds of megs all at once. Sounds like torture.

EDIT: Jun 12 AM---Shag it, the websites are down, the servers are down, and I'm not going to sit here waiting for it to work. Good luck to the rest of you if it's operating on your end.

Edited by Ebden~SPARTA~

Servers are up and running...so is site...now however, whenever i load in i lose internet connection.

Assorted forum posts of the last 12 hours suggest that my failure to launch is related to the Rogers.com dns in Canada. I could set up another dns, but the test is already underway. I'm busy now and the test'll be over before I even get to download it.

It actually started working after I learned the test was limited to 5 hours, but that it wasn't a 5-hour shot only from the opening time. So-reset DNS to google public and it worked. Spent a while while working on my aged ugly dyke. I couldn't figure out their screenshot stuff, but I'll try to get one up.