Spartans Home

Arma 2 Single player - Total Frustration

Batwing~SPARTA~

Ok, i guess we have been on this subject already, but i am curious to see something.

Is it me.. do I have a problem to lead my fellow AI and teammate... or in single player the AI is completely idiotic?

There is no way to coordinate a tactical move. The do not go where thay are supposed to, if you get shot the medic does not cure you not even if is a 5 mtrs away..

This is the most frustrating game in single player i ever saw.

Did anyone notice the Artificial Stupidity i see every time i try to play this game on the Campaign or I am missing something?

How is possible the AI is so stupid and then we have fun when we play in multy? is not the same script leading the AI in general?

Is the multy AI level improved or is stupid the same ? When i play multy, the AI doesn t seem stupid !

Let me know, i am very curios !

is there anyway of changing that to make the AI better for SP?

Well, the only thing I could imagine for increasing the AI for both sides (friendlies and enemies) would be to unpbo the missions of the campaign, set the values of the skills to higher levels, pbo it again and play...

By doing so you could also use some of the available scripts which exist for arma2, like the newest version of the UPS (Urban patrol script) and the dispersion script. This should enhance gameplay enourmesly.

lol, I am crap at scripting and editing.. so i am doomed to the silly SP exp....

Oh well, i use to play SP to gain some skills to be better in MP, but I am afraid you have to take me for what i am, because it looks lke SP is not a way to get better, lol.. just get angrier ;)

lol, I am crap at scripting and editing.. so i am doomed to the silly SP exp....

Oh well, i use to play SP to gain some skills to be better in MP, but I am afraid you have to take me for what i am, because it looks lke SP is not a way to get better, lol.. just get angrier ;)

Try to get more familiar with the editor. Inside the editor you can practice a lot of the assets like choppers, planes, tanks etc. It seems difticult in the beginning but after trying a few things out you will do some progress.

Hey Batwing

LoL

I was in the same boat as you with the Pbo thingy. Its not that bad really...all you need is an extractor, text editor and a packer. If you want help with this let me know...however, if your system blows up and burns down your house...don't hold me responsible as I'm still learning too.

now learning script coding...OMG that's an A$$ Pain that Preparation H can't fix :D

Edited by Stang~SPARTA~