Spartans Home

single player

SkeleTele~SPARTA~

Heehahe

Yeah, I am playing the single player and at the moment I got to the Dog of War huge mission.

However, in single, we shoudl talk not Of Artificial Intelligence but of Artificial Stupidity ! Your team is a total bunch of idiots, to not talk about Medics NOT healing you when you need 'em !!

You cannot really count on your team to perform tactical actions and the only way to not get killed by frustration is SAVING your game every 5 minutes manually, because you' ll die (or someone of your team will) in the most stupid way ever or just simply because your medic standing 3 meters aways from you, will not cure you also if you are screaming like a dieing dog....

Sometimes i wonder how this game can work on multiplayer.... the Artificial Stupidity of the enemy should be just crazy...

Has anyone finished the campaign harvest red? I've been trying to but the bugs have driven my to complete insanity :exclaim: and I no longer can play it. This is the only game that I have owned and never finished the actual single player WTF! Its still my favorite though :D

Yep I had the same issue. When I bought the game I started to play the SP campaign. Turned out that after 2 missions I gave up. Unplayable.

BUT there is a small mini campaign which came out with patch 1.05. This 3 or 4 missions are really worthy to play. Especially the first 2 are quite good. Nice atmosphere.