Spartans Home

Unbelievable!!!

The problem is... they asked way more people than what is shown and then edited to show only the stupid people then falsely present it as the majority or whole.

I knew all of the answers to the questions, as I am sure most of us new the answers. They picked the ignorant ones and made a video. And those who watch it are supposed to be amazed at how stupid ALL Americans are. Sorry buddy, but you're wrong. You could make this video in any country, in any language.

As far as the people in the video, the only reason they are stupid, is because they have chosen NOT to educate themselves about the world around them and current issues. A lack of education doesn't make someone stupid. If that were so, we'd be calling all of our children (and politicians) 'stupid.' It just makes them uneducated.

Edited by Medic~SPARTA~

The problem is... they asked way more people than what is shown and then edited to show only the stupid people then falsely present it as the majority or whole.

I knew all of the answers to the questions, as I am sure most of us new the answers. They picked the ignorant ones and made a video. And those who watch it are supposed to be amazed at how stupid ALL Americans are. Sorry buddy, but you're wrong. You could make this video in any country, in any language.

As far as the people in the video, the only reason they are stupid, is because they have chosen NOT to educate themselves about the world around them and current issues. A lack of education doesn't make someone stupid. If that were so, we'd be calling all of our children (and politicians) 'stupid.' It just makes them uneducated.

I know and I also found the quite the same stuff in german and in greek. But I think the majority here does not speak these languages.

And I really don´t want to offend somebody here. I just thought there were some nice answers to some of the questions.

But for those who understand german I have this nice german guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_uY8mt30a0...player_embedded

Even though im American i had to laugh at some of the answers people gave, im pretty sure the bottom right continent is labeled AUSTRALIA on my map. Sadly just watching that video made my IQ go down...

To be serious i have to agree with medic, its an edited video meant to amuse you more than anything, and the people in it were paid, or choose on their own to be ignorant of the world they live in.

Haha

1. What was the capitol of the American South in 1861?

2. What was the capitol of the American South in 1864?

3. Who was the President of Tennessee in 1861?

4. Who was the Vice President Of Tennessee In 1862?

5. Can there be a winner in Tic Tac toe?

:rolleyes: :D